Eligibility Criteria for Admission Info:-
- Pre-KG: Age 2.5+ years at the time of admission
- Lower KG: Age 3.5+ years at the time of admission
- Upper KG: Age 4.5+ years at the time of admission
- Grade 1: Age 5.5+ years at the time of admission
- Prescribed registration form should be duly filled and submitted at the school office.
- Time and date for interview and entrance test will be given at the time of registration.
- There is no written admission test for junior classes, but for Grade II onwards, an interview & a written test will be taken. For grades below II, an informal interaction /interview will be conducted.
- The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:-
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
Students offered admission are required to submit the following documents along with the admission form:-
- 4 Passport Size Photographs & 1 of each parent, duly affixed on the form.
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous School, which should be a recognized School, affiliated to the CBSE Board or State Board of Education. Transfer certificate to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
- A Medical Certificate from a qualified registered, showing the record of vaccination/immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which school ought to know.
A part from the above mentioned documents, attested photocopy of the following documents, together with the originals, will have to be shown for verification. Original will be returned to parents after the completion of the process:-
- Birth Certificates issued by MC/Civic Authorities
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to the present class
Registration with Prospectus Rs500
ADMISSION FEE (TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF FIRST ADMISSION)
Admission fee Rs 3000
Security (Refundable) Rs 1000
Development fund Rs 2000
Total Rs 6000
ANNUAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID ANNUALLY)
Pre-KG Class Rs 3500
LKG toVI Class Rs 4500
MONTHLY CHARGES (TO BE PAID ANNUALLY)
Pre-KG toVI Class Rs 1200